We invite you to attend the 12th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held at Princeton, The Erdman Center, 20 Library Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA, on April 3-4, 2019.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and indexed in Google Scholar, SSRN, CNKI, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
If your university is interested in becoming a Partner or Co-organizer with the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), please contact us at email@example.com and find more about the benefits and obligations of this collaboration.
Princeton, The Erdman Center, 20 Library Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
The Erdman Center is located in Princeton Borough, Mercer County, New Jersey, approximately 50 miles southwest of New York City, 35 miles southwest of Newark, New Jersey, and 45 miles northeast of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
See Accommodation opportunities Limited number of rooms are available
- Abstract submission deadline: February 18, 2019
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: less than 1 week after submission
- Full paper/poster deadline: March 11, 2019
- Registration deadlines for authors: March 20, 2019
- Conference Days: April 3-4, 2019
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
We encourage academics to send their articles and abstracts on interdisciplinary studies.
Session Chairs / Speakers
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
ORAL PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation in your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
POSTER PRESENTATION (Attending in person)
Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for researchers to display the results and conclusions of their papers in the form a visual poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
VIRTUAL PRESENTATION (Not-attending authors)
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Skype.
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you are unable to attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publication, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration fee – $329 (Until
January 15, January 21, 2019)
- Normal Registration fee – $389 (January 22 – March 1, 2019)
- Late Registration fee – $459 (March 2 – March 20, 2019)
- Attending only (without paper) – $159 (Until March 15, 2019)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until March 15, 2019)
- Student – $249 (Until March 15, 2019)
- Paper only (without attending the Conference) – $79
INVITATION LETTER AND VISA
The invitation letter can be sent to the author only after the Registration Fee has been paid. The invitation letter can be sent via email for free. If the author needs a printed invitation letter sent through mail then the author needs to pay the expenses required (e.g Postal and Notary expenses). We cannot assure you that the US Embassy will approve your visa request and we cannot contact or intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determined to attend. You can find more information here: