We invite you to attend the 23rd Online International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be hosted from Princeton, NJ, USA, on August 15-16, 2021.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and ISBN 978-1-945298-38-7, and indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Due to circumstances related to Covid-19 we will be compelled to host the conference entirely online on the Zoom communication platform.
Pay for an Online Presentation at the RAIS Conference that will take place on August 15-16, 2021 and we offer you the opportunity to present for free at another RAIS online conference in 2021 (Publication included).
- Abstract submission deadline: July 20, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: less than 1 week after submission
- Full paper/poster deadline: July 26, 2021
- Early Bird Registration deadline: May 25, 2021
- Registration deadlines for authors: August 1, 2020
- Conference Days: August 15-16, 2021
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics,
- Social Work, Public Health
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
We encourage academics to send their articles and abstracts on interdisciplinary studies.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
RAIS allows the authors of accepted papers the same publication opportunities as regular presenters. If you are unable to attend the conference, RAIS offers you three virtual presentation options: Recorded Video Presentation, PowerPoint Presentation with voice-over, or Live Via Zoom.
If you are unable to attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publication, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration deadline (including special offer) – $199 (Until May 25, 2021)
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until August 1, 2021)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until August 1, 2021)