We invite you to attend the 33rd International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held hybrid (on-site and online) at The Erdman Center, 20 Library Place, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA, on August 3-4, 2023.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers are published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
- Abstract submission deadline: July 16, 2023
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: less than one week after submission
- Full paper/poster deadline: July 20, 2023
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 25, 2023
- Normal Registration Deadline: July
10, 25, 2023
- Conference Days: August 3-4, 2023
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics,
- Social Work, Public Health
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning
We encourage academics to send their articles and abstracts on interdisciplinary studies.
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of the following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
All presentations must be delivered in English – the official language of the conference. Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day. You can save a copy of your presentation in your email and also bring your presentation on a USB stick.
If you are unable to attend the conference, but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
See AUTHORS GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration deadline – $329 (Until June 25, 2023)
- Normal registration – $349 (Until July
10, 25, 2023)
- Virtual/Student registration – $249 (Until July
10, 25, 2023)
- Paper Only (without attending) or Additional paper – $99 (Until July
10, 25, 2023)
Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies to no-shows for any reason.
LIABILITY: By paying the registration fee, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events.
Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants after they have paid the registration fee. Visa requirements for travel to the United States change frequently. Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website for complete information on how to apply for a visitor visa. Applying for a visa is a time-consuming process, so you should apply well in advance of the Conference date.